VibVue® 3.0 is here! This feature packed update includes some significant changes to help you do your video vibration analysis even better and faster, and has some user-requested enhancements to make the tool even easier to use. Contact Us if you’d like to learn more about VibVue®.
Check out what’s new:
- Time Domain – Time Domain is here! You asked, and we listened. VibVue® is capable of doing analysis and magnification in the time domain as well as the frequency domain. Now you can understand transient behavior in addition to steady-state vibration.
- Analysis – The same pixel-level analysis you've come to love, but now with time waveforms in addition to FFT's.
- Magnification – Frequency-filtered, noise-reduced time domain magnified videos. All with the ease-of-use you expect.
- Reporting – VibVue® Pro users will also get time domain data in convenient report form.
- Improved Magnification –We're always finding ways to make magnification and processing even better.
- Improved Chart Interface – Intuitive controls help you quickly interact with your chart data.
- Usability Enhancements - We've added a variety of features in order to enhance the user experience.
- MP4 – Export videos as mp4's for quick and easy sharing, including on LinkedIn.
- Analysis Tree – Keep better track of your increasing analysis options.
- Line Frequency Management – Let's face it, sometimes plant lighting affects your analysis. We provide some handy tools to help deal with it.
Check out the full video on our latest features (8 mins)!